Skype
lamepixel

WADE FULP HENTAI WADE FULP HENTAI

wow

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

The message was the preachiest bullshit I've ever heard in my life, but I can't in good conscience give you a bad you a bad rating for the effort that was put into the animation/voice acting.

Honestly you wasted it though, just another person using media to complain about other people using media.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

I was astounded not only by the sheer of the animation but by the deep philosophical message that it conveyed.

Regular Trip Regular Trip

Absolutely loved the animation and the hand-drawn look. I watched it three times in a row the first time I saw it.

Bweaking Bad Bweaking Bad

As a parody, I have to say that this wasn't very good. Like you said, it's complete nonsense.

However, I loved the animation. Especially the rolling/spinning Hank, which I found a little humorous in itself. I just think it'd be better in the future if your animation was paired with a better joke or a more coherent plot. It just seemed random and wasn't very much to my taste.

Cheers!

UjimushiRocket responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to make something with some more structure to it next time.

The Betrayal The Betrayal

what the name of the song

Trick Question Trick Question

Why is everyone so low on the screen?

Incident:110A Incident:110A

I knew that minigun had to have a purpose.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Very Funny

I loved the humor. I don't know why people are complaining about the animation because really, it was quite good. It was choppy in places but it more than forgivable, and I feel that it added to the humor (if that makes any sense).

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Cute

Such a cute ending. The animation was great, and I loved the documentary theme. I'm a fan of the game as well and the references, and all of the little details really made it stand out.