Skype
lamepixel

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

There's not much to say other than that this is a great sandbox game. This is one of the first games I played and I still play it sometimes when I have a few minutes to waste.
My favorite thing to do is buy the gravity orb then try and see how many objects I can orbit around the buddy (rubber balls work best).

Windows Vista Errors Windows Vista Errors

It wasn't horrible, but this has been done before and better. The graphics were sloppy and the jokes weren't accurately pointing out the things that were wrong with Vista or (in my opinion) funny. The medals were too easy to get, almost to the point of making this game a quick medal farm. With some polishing it would have been fine but as of now it's pretty mediocre.

TheMadWasp responds:

This is the type of review I got on my previous error gallery thing, and this was supposed to fix all those problems, but thanks for reviewing - I appreciate it.
-Madjasper1

The Ball The Ball

There is no reason why this "game" should have passed judgement. The reasons should be self explanatory. There were a few images and an unfunny, unoriginal, and predictable joke at the end. It's clear that absolutely no effort or though was put into creating this flash.

ChickNug95 responds:

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!

Not Asteroids Not Asteroids

Very Nice Start

The effects were nice, and the game was put together well. It's just asteroids, but there's nothing particularly wrong with it. Keep up the good work.

Garbage Truck Garbage Truck

Pretty Solid

It's nothing that hasn't been done before in a flash game, but it was well done overall.

The Outsider The Outsider

Play It

A perfect example of how games can be art. Absolutely beautiful.

It was easy and short, feeling more like an interactive movie than a game, but that's not a problem at all. The atmosphere was just perfect, the ending actually left me feeling emotional. It's even more impressive that it was put together in three days.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Awesome

Highly polished for a flash game, I love the ragdoll physics. I spent hours playing this. 10/10

(P.S. Plazma Burst: File Transfer Protocol?)

Splorg Splorg

heads up

Only level two of story mode works.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Wow.

The art in here is this game is awesome, I love adventure games.

På Sneen På Sneen

Good job!

But people will give it a low score just because it's in Danish...
People are stupid like that. :P

Good graphics, good set up, good idea, well done.

8/10