Skype
lamepixel

WADE FULP HENTAI WADE FULP HENTAI

wow

Social Media Generation Social Media Generation

The message was the preachiest bullshit I've ever heard in my life, but I can't in good conscience give you a bad you a bad rating for the effort that was put into the animation/voice acting.

Honestly you wasted it though, just another person using media to complain about other people using media.

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

I was astounded not only by the sheer of the animation but by the deep philosophical message that it conveyed.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

There's not much to say other than that this is a great sandbox game. This is one of the first games I played and I still play it sometimes when I have a few minutes to waste.
My favorite thing to do is buy the gravity orb then try and see how many objects I can orbit around the buddy (rubber balls work best).

Windows Vista Errors Windows Vista Errors

It wasn't horrible, but this has been done before and better. The graphics were sloppy and the jokes weren't accurately pointing out the things that were wrong with Vista or (in my opinion) funny. The medals were too easy to get, almost to the point of making this game a quick medal farm. With some polishing it would have been fine but as of now it's pretty mediocre.

TheMadWasp responds:

This is the type of review I got on my previous error gallery thing, and this was supposed to fix all those problems, but thanks for reviewing - I appreciate it.
-Madjasper1

The Ball The Ball

There is no reason why this "game" should have passed judgement. The reasons should be self explanatory. There were a few images and an unfunny, unoriginal, and predictable joke at the end. It's clear that absolutely no effort or though was put into creating this flash.

ChickNug95 responds:

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!

Trevor's 2009 voice acting Trevor's 2009 voice acting

That was physically painful to listen to.

Rovertarthead responds:

Whoops :)

We Are Infinite We Are Infinite

made me cry

4cat responds:

me too

White Noise White Noise

Going on my Ipod.

Remember, you're submitting a REVIEW for this CONTENT. This isn't a place for you to make smug jokes, post stupid nonsense, or act like a total jerk.

SerPounce responds:

Listen to it erryday.

boffo fun time boffo fun time

Whose silhouette is that?

yurgenburgen responds:

the two source pics are here
idk who either of them are

Nine Posters Nine Posters

Nice! Who are the other three people?
P.S. You made my hair my favorite color :3

yurgenburgen responds:

I am the "Teletext" pic
the others are out of a magazine :3

Infected Mushroom Infected Mushroom

Love the details on the face!

Only thing that bothered me a bit was the cap, I feel like a rougher texture might have worked better and covered up the fingerprints.

b0em responds:

Thanks for the review!
I tried making the cap as smooth as possible and didn't even notice my own fingerprints on there until I baked it. This clay is way too sensitive lol.